thanks for all your replies and margaret that is no way of making people stick at anything my point is that with all the previews postviews speed read and rapid read you take in enough information to be able to comprehend a book and the idea of rapid reading again and again for greater comprehension all makes the actual photoreading stage seem pointless, as you can pick up the information you need from these methods which are far less needing of accelerative laerning states or whatever. the actual photoreading part seems like the marketing ploy to make it seem as if L.S.C. has actually stumbled across how to ingest a book quickly and the photoreading is their idea oftheir input when truly it is pointless.

Secondly, how are you suppossed to stick at something and ignore your regular reading in pratice of photoreading when you have essays and projects to complete through your comprehension of books it is far easier to get on with reading it or speed reading it thatn practicing for months on end a perfecting this method that may not even work and possibly cost me my degree.

I cannot telephone the company for advice as I am in the U.K. and e mail address would be useful to get some feedback