Well, if you don't think it works for you then don’t use it and let us "naive" ones keeps learning the useless system.

PhotoReading regardless if that specific stage doesn't work has given me structure to reading that I didn't have before. I would usually just aimlessly go in with out a goal or what I wanted or how I was going to read the best. I am a person, who wants structure while doing certain activities, and reading is one of them, I didn't have it before this course, now I do. I can sit down now, know exactly the approach I am going to take while reading, know why I am reading, and that is a great help. A construction company doesn't just start building a house with no plans, no, they get blue prints and the works, they have to know what they are doing, and it makes them much more productive and better workers. Just like when I sit down to read I need a plan to read, and that makes me a better and faster reader.

There are people who just don’t like PhotoReading, and might not ever like it, and you are one of them, so I don’t know why you keep posting, is it that you have fun belittling people, which looks like it to me, or you might just like arguing, whatever it is this is my last post on this thread.