quote:
Originally posted by lespaulsarecool:
it is not impatience so stop being so snooty!!!!!

I DID - DID sya it was a very good way of structuring your reading and a good way of getting to know a book I mean 22 activation sessions returning to one book many time will do this my point was merely photoreading is useless but the other methods work fine - THEY are what make the book gel NOT the actual photoreading step why dont you stop being sceptical , open your mind and try it honestly without.

Another point I made was once you have photoread and activated material you will want to do more and more and to make it stick and gel you need to repeatedly activate the material - this will lead to confusion and another information overload - a lot of strain and the photofocus state is neither here or there.

LesPaul,
The only one being 'snotty' is you. The people on this post are trying to help you by tell what works for them. Everything people have posted has either been misunderstood or 'snotty' Grow up. If you want the system to work, play around and see what works for you. But first stop being so snotty yourself have enough respect for people who are trying to help.