yes I do own a les paul custom (black beauty) thank you and arent they the coolest sounding guitars ever!

Anyway my main problem is lack of commitment to practice if you really do believe it works obviously my mental lock is an ostacle but I have just over 2 weeks to learn three text books a 600 a 1300 and an 800 pages long for my degree course I have been working a lot to find money and havent had time but my inexperience and mental blocks are gonna be difficult to overcome in such as shoprt space of time are they not???

these are obviously long books and if I am unfamiliar with keeping the X or blip page will using the photoreading technique not be very useful to me as I need a good understanding of these books.

I also have a problem finding silence !!!!

Oh and yes I have gained very high ranking in martial arts to to the person with the les pauls questions - the problem with scales and chord books I find is that they are bound using those plastic binders that fit through the perforated holes so technically there is no middle of the two pages!!!

Obviously we have discovered my scepticism and blip pae 'problem'!!! but with such long books needing my attention all the time I find it very hard to concentrate proiperley on the PRing stage itself.

I do apologise for offending any body whilst in this discussion, look forward to hearing sucggestions and guidance to PRing and thank you all for your patience - or lack of it as the case may be!

Stay beautiful,

Les paul ARE cool!