Gregory,

I wanted to thank you for your posts. I have learned more about what can do to make my PR more successful. I have had several questions about this and knew no one I could ask questions with. Knowing a bit about psychology and hypnotherapy, I can see how it makes sence that the actual PhotoReading part would only need to be done once, why it is so important to use this step, and where the recall methods would be an area that I personally can focus more of my time on.

Also lespaulsarecool,

If you are having difficulties seeing the Blip.. let me try and suggest something. Sit about 5 feet from a wall, ( facing it ). focuse on a spot on the wall. While doing this, with an open book on your lap, bring the book in front of your view about 6 inches to a foot with out break your original focus. If you can do this, ( which took me like 3 days of practicing to do with out re-focusing on the book ), you should see the pages and all the words are a blurr. This is the state where you want to be in. If you can do this, than you can do this from the desk top. I don't think you have to see the blip as mentioned in the course. I do think the blip is there as a guide. Once you are able to keep your eyes focuse on a spot further than where the book is as I mentioned above, you will begin to notice as youturn pages that youwill see the blip, or each eye will see the center or crease of the book unfocused, thus creating the imaginary blip.

Hope this may help..

Also.. I know how difficult it can be with noise and kids running around. When I do my PR sessions, I've started lesting to musinc I can relax too. Experiment and see what music or sounds you can listen to, to help brng or keep your mind in the relaxed state the course talks about. And keep in mind that you can always buy the tape which this course offers (I did this) and I am able to relaxe and study well with out hearing the noise in the backround.

[This message has been edited by Ezra4no1 (edited August 30, 2001).]