quote:
Jens,

What has been your actual experience after using the tape? Where have you noticed results and how?

Hi mgrego2, Hi Margaret,

first of all: you got right, what I was suggesting.

My goal was to get the mountains of incoming information (books, eMails etc.) into molehills. For this I would take one piece at a time, as soon as possible after coming to me, quickly preview it and sort in categories of urgency/importance, dealing with it right away if need be.
Well, I did AP as part of the Consistent Achievement Course, so I'm not really sure if my better dealing with incoming material can be contributed to to playing with AP. In the last two weeks, my results have gone down again - too much other things to do with our last performances of my amateur drama group. But after AP I definitely felt the will and energy and resources to accomplish my goal. Same with another, more personal goal which, while totally lost out of conscious focus for quite a while, is now getting into full swing.
While writing this, I decided to repeat AP and accompany it with some New Behaviour Generating.

Sorry, for the rambling, but I'm quite tired - time for a nap.

Best luck,

Jens