Hel,
They only have the one level. I've called and written and begged them to do more levels. I guess they just don't sell enuff to warrant the expense of additional levels.

What's special about it? everything
1. The tapes have relaxing music
2. The lady who speaks has a terrific voice
3. The content of the stories (12) is wonderful and covers a huge amount of language.
4. She speaks slowly and yet in a regular manner so as to enable you to get a correct feeling for enunciation. W/o ever having taken any speaking courses, everyone understands my Deutsch. It's totally amazing.
5. The booklet that comes w/ it is structured to perfection. I've colored it in to add visual interest. It's set up to be colored in but in an adult manner.
6. The booklet is one of the best examples of accelerated learning i've ever seen ...And, i've seen a lot by now. At the time, i had NO knowledge of accelerated learning. I have since spent $2,000 on accelerated learning materials. Know what? LS's little booklet holds up terrifically I got the best right off.
7. I copied all my tapes on to 2 60 minute tapes and listen to them in my car. I still enjoy listening to them off/on since i want to keep my ear attuned to the German inflections.

I could go on and on but this is enuff...

I purchased a Spanish set for a friend who was doing consultant work in SA. She was so impressed that she informed the head of the language dept. at that college.