Whatthe222,
I suspect that much of this idea of a photographic memory being dangerous comes from A.R. Luria's study of the famous mnemonist Shereshevsky in his book "The Mind of a Mnemonist". Even though his recall was virtually flawless, he apparently could only forget something by an act of will.

I'm not sure that the occasional horror story represents what most people could expect using Memory Supercharger -- even with mega-exposure. And then there's a concern some have that having flawless visual recall (if it exists, which I think it can) would make a person lose the ability to distinguish between vivid imagery and physical reality. I'm not aware of actual cases of this but they may be out there.

Memory Supercharger is designed to spontaneously activate one's recall much more powerfully. I'm not aware that this tape focuses exclusively or primarily on VISUAL recall. It seems to be designed to facilitate recall in whatever way works best for the listener. From what I've read, most people with highly developed recall abilities rely on synesthesia (overlapping of different sensory input) even though one sensory channel, such as visual, might be dominant. I think the danger of any negative fallout here is extremely remote.

BTW, Richard Bandler describes a process in "Use Your Brain for Change" that could be useful if confusing imagery with reality ever were to become a problem. He basically has you go in and alter the way your internal pictures are structured. Maybe this could provide a way for the mind to easily distinguish between internal pictures and external input, no matter how vivid.

Brian,
Your experience with the chopsticks was exactly the kind of small-scale, barely noticeable expression of 'genius' I was referring to earlier. Sure, it's everyday stuff, but kind of exhilerating when you notice it, no?

BTW, while we're speaking of combined tape sessions, I'd love to try:

Self-Esteem Supercharger and
Holiday Cheer

--never have another down day again? Be in a perpetual state of joy?

Cheers