Gregory, thanks for jumping in! That's phenomenal news about the 3.5 hours--gives me hope!

Regarding the relationship between belief and sleep, Anthony Robbins writes:
"while there are physical needs for the body, they vary from person to person. But everyone is taught the same number and so it becomes a belief system. And whatever you believe, you'll feel in your body."

When I first read this, my eyes did a double take. Months later, after purchasing the Belief Paraliminal... *big broad-assed smile* I eradicated the belief that I needed 8 hours of sleep with Paul Scheele's NLP tape, and replaced it a more fanciful belief.

Bloody ingeniuous, if I don't say so myself!

I didn't mention this before, because I don't (DO NOT) recommend that anyone try it... UNLESS you practice the ULTIMATE in healthy habits ie Alkaline Diet, easily digestible food, deep breathing sessions, enormous amounts of water, trampolining for lymph, wheatgrass, magnetic therapy, etc.

The idea being that if you keep your cells healthy, you won't have to waste energy rebuilding what you've torn down. With average health habits, enormous levels of toxicity and acidity build up within us. One of the many reasons we NEED sleep is to act as a buffer against high acidity and to cleanse toxins.

When the silent stim tape arrives--I'm going to put all this knowledge together into one master anti-sleep system.

FEEL THE POWER!
Brian