Can you clarify the need for wheatgrass?

Wheatgrass is the single most nutritious species on the planet—plant, animal, or fungi. It has all the vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids--everything that the body needs. In fact, you can live on this stuff from the day you are born to the day you die. We tend to not assimilate supplements—90% or so is passed through urine. Green Grasses are a whole-food, meaning that if you take 3 doses or tbl, you are actually supplying 3 servings of green vegetables with the near perfect absorption that that implies. Wheatgrass also has a tremendously alkalizing effect on the body. According to Dr. Young, abnormal amounts of acidity in modern diets (from alcohol, meat, dairy, sugar, yeast) is the sole cause of sickness and abnormal tiredness. Personally, I have not gotten sick in almost 16 months. Also, applying the principles of Alkalization alone reduced my need for sleep by about 1.5 hours.

Alkalization =
Freedom from sickness
Energy without limit

Can you clarify the need for magnetic therapy?

Alas, here I do not have any personal experience. The product I wish to buy is beyond my bohemian budget--$500 for a bed of magnets. The theory is that all of the daily stresses and traumas of modern life disrupt the negative charges of our red blood cells. This causes them to clump together instead of staying apart. When this happens, the blood cells move more slowly, thus limiting your oxygen intake. When you limit your oxygen intake, your cells begin to weaken and die. Because magnetic therapy strengthens the negative charge of the blood cells, you require less time during sleep for damage control.

Something tells me that there is a link between magnetic therapy, highly charged food, building chi, and the Tomatis effect… would make for great research.

Some websites for further information: www.magneticosleep.com www.supergreens.com http://www.dreamlife.com/course/course.asp?course_id=1081&cat=1