Brian,
I read that somewhere. Some scientist said that perhaps when we finally come to an understanding of gravitational forces, it's possible that we would be able to call it love.

For me, it was an intuition as i read it. That's thanks to LS & PhRing. I seem to be much more intuitive when i skitter now.

It seems very obvious to me that love & gravity are probably the same kind of forces. It's probably outrageous to say this but if you carry over the concept: Just as the physical body has its instincts; and the psyche has its instincts also called archetypes. Intuitively i see a connection b/t the physical instincts and the psyche's archetypes. I attach gravity w/ the physical foundation of the world. But there is also the world of the psyche/soul/spirit & the foundation of that world is love. You could just as easily say the physical world & the spirit world are just levels of consciousness. *whatever* I'm not particularly interested in the scientific explanation anyway. I've noticed that during my lifetime, many scientific concepts that appear to be so innovative were only things i intuited when i was younger.

Brian, you are definitely on the right track. I hope you are able to sustain your interest throughout your life.

You know, I really have this feeling that magnets, the tomatis effect, energy work, telekinesis, yogic breathing and stretching, and highly energized food are all doing the same thing--supercharging our cells--but by different methods. [/B][/QUOTE]