Ok

1. MM it all b/c, you will want to go to level for some stuff that has no tie-in for you. Alpha will just offer up so much more. I MM all the stuff, but in the book, he says that the stuff closer to the end of the image stream is the more valuable. So, go by how freely your images come to you. If you start out w/ images just flying around, then it's all important. If you start out w/ feeling like you are producing images to get you started, then it's less spontaneous and therefore less important.

Say you have a black dog w/ a silver collar running up a hill. I'd go to level to see which part is meaningful to my original question. Maybe the whole thing suddenly takes on a different meaning or comes to light. Or, maybe the silver collar reminds you of a silver bracelet you gave your wife a couple years ago. Like that. I jump over the wall alot too or open a door or window shade or turn a page in a book mentally to produce a new amplification. It's all about amplification and intuition.

2. So what i'd do is take the name Led Zeppelin and work w/ it for amplification dealing w/ my original question. L---
At this point you can do a few things. MM Led Zeppelin using the letters as a kick off. You could do analograffiti as well going down w/ one and up w/ the other. Or you could use an ABC list of flowers like lilac and then you have to come up w/ associations w/ lilac. very freeing

3. Like say the word house. MM going down would be [i]just whatever comes to your mind using the letters to start you off. H--heart---doctor---blood pressure etc. Then using analograffiti go up from the SAME word but this time only use ONE word. H---home. Or if you are using and ABC list of professions use the word under H---housecleaner. From all of this we get a sense of health problems and it's affecting your homelife in some way etc.

Is this any clearer? It's really easy stuff to do. It's taking a lot of time to write it out but only minutes to actually do.

I really hope it offers me some new stuff for intuition.