Rick,
How to reply? I've been doing Silva stuff for almost 3 yrs. now.

I do the CRI holosync program. I believe that holosync has enabled me to get the most out of Silva. In fact, probably it is why Silva works so wonderfully for me.

At the same time, i would never dismiss LS's paraliminal tapes and PhRing & NB. These tapes have enriched my life for years now.

So, for me, Silva techniques are 1 part of 3 part mix: holosync, LS products, Silva. I really can't separate them b/c i don't think my success would be the same w/o all 3.

The most dramatic success happened recently & i posted it here. Did you read it? It was about crushing my ankle and applying the Silva technique "Gone." I wouldn't blame anyone who says i'm making it up. I should have ended up in a hospital.

I will be doing Silva techniques till i exit planet earth. So that should say something about how i feel about it. I purchased 10 tapes and a video & pamphlet for $125 from Laredo. I called and they mailed it to me. It is a tape set that is poor in quality, but all you need is the info. I did not bother to ask for replacements, but i'm sure they would have replaced the tapes if i'd asked. I have listened to them approx. 4 times.

A guy here on the LS df i respect a whole lot also has wonderful success: ckerins. You may want to post to him and ask him about it. He was most helpful to me in the beginning and clarified a few things for me.

good luck