NHE works great but I didn't care for the "eat 4 times a day" part. I thought it was funny that he said there are 2 ways to get this one "good" hormone to secrete and it was 1)eat protein or 2) eat nothing, so he varified some of the hormonal info in the Warrior Diet. I think both diets work better when you combine them because they don't interfere with each other. War focuses alot on keeping your homones in a swing on a daily basis and NHE has you doing it over the course of a few days and playing with the carb depleting/loading just makes the whole thing work faster. I feel terrific going most of the day on nothing but it was really hard to adjust to. Once you're used to it there ain't no going back.

If you want to read a real eye opener, read the first few pages of the book "The Carbohydrate Addicts Diet." The author describes how she "stumbled" on her diet. For a couple days she was forced to eat only one meal late at night and found she was dropping weight- the complete opposite of what everyone was told. She basically was on the warrior diet but then she added meals and made the diet 10 times slower.