That is relative. The results of that step might be boosted by placebo effect.
Besides, I spend about 2 hours a day "photofocusing" math books in an attemp to be successful in my next examinations of algebra and calculus. I just want to be sure I'm not wasting all that time. I know many people who refuse to try Photoreading because they very much doubt photofocus is useful. I think that we are worth some verification.
At least, you could tell us how it was that you, at learning startegies corp., arrived at the conclusion that photofocus introduced data into your other than conscious mind. I have purchased the books "photoreading" plus the other Scheele's book and the photoreading whole mind system course with audio guidance. I am yet expecting to know how Scheele came to the great great realization that photofocus was working.
I want to believe in photofocus, but speak to 100 average persons about photofocus and how it works, then ask them what they believe and 95 out of 100, or more, will tell you they think it's a fake. I am not one of those, I just want more evidence. I think that we purchasers have a right to know.