Imagine wanting to be a musician. Pick the worst music you can think of, what do you hate the most? Ok now, imagine having to learn THAT music first before going on to something you like. What's going to happen? #1 you're going to hate it #2 progress is going to be slow #3 you are more likely to quit before you get anywhere #4 even if you do get past it you'll develop so many "hangups" about learning that it may effect you for the rest of your career etc etc.

I'm willing to bet that every single person on this forum (myself not only included but the biggest one) and everyone that has ever bought the course or book (with maybe a %1 exception- being those that had coaching) went about learning Photoreading THIS EXACT WAY.

I literally picked books at random off the shelves to "test" photoreading on and nothing happened. It wasn't until I finally grabbed books I actually liked that I was getting results and THEN EVENTUALLY I could go back and do it to those that I really didn't care about BUT needed information from.

This is the one and only flaw in this system that I've found. It's so obvious that's it's almost to basic (even common sense) to even bring it up but you have to do this on books you like and are withing your grasp intellectually before going for anything else.

This did not even come to me until it was too late and I already learned the hard way. Hopefully others will read this and do it the smart way. Walk before you run.