Well after many months of trying to get the pr system down i just noticed one of the main reasons it will not work for me i been looking t the book tottaly worng it appears as though iv just been telling myself i see the blip page i always lost it after i turned the page anyway so now my problem is i still have no idea whether or not i am acheiving the accellerated learning state and i still am stumped by this tangerine tecchnique i know ive had lots of help from dana on this i just cant seem to get it i dont know if i should be thinking on the outside as being somone else who is looking at me with a tangerine on my head if so from what angle or am i supposed to just focus on seeing the tangerine throuhg my skull i dont know why i try to but it just doesnt seem to work i try focusing on the tangerine but i end up focusing on whats behind me and the tangerine is just a blur and i still have no idea if im skittering or super reading and if i am to dip do i just go to regular reading well im off to class i started school today geology 1403 well so long please anyone who can help please do so and thanks in advance for all your information