Greetings from Oklahoma! It's wonderful to see all the posts above. Remember folks, PhotoReading the Bible doesn't give you all the spiritual insights, such as parables. If you believe the Word of God is infalliable and our only inerrant guide, then let me mention what John wrote, "John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." Note, "teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." I implore you followers of Christ to consider allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you all things and bring all things to your rememberance that you need. Please don't take me wrong. PhotoReading is an awesome and incredible discovery. But don't use it in the place of learning the words of God. Why? Because no human mind can fathom the mysteries (hidden truth) of God's Word, unless he reveals them to you. Think about that. The Bible is not an ordinary book. In a sense, it is a book for all humanity to know about God and how to live.

God’s Word straightway charges the repentant, born-again saint to not be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world. When a person repents, the pattern of their life should change. Their thinking should change. Their total life should be switched from self to pleasing God. Their total outlook should be changed from the world’s way of thinking to God’s way of thinking.

It is written, Ro 12:2-AND BE NOT CONFORMED TO THIS WORLD. (Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world-NIV) BUT BE YE TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF YOUR MIND, THAT YE MAY PROVE (or be able to test) WHAT IS THAT GOOD, AND ACCEPTABLE (or pleasing), AND PERFECT, WILL OF GOD.

Have a wonderful and blessed day.

-Logan C. Edens