quote:
Originally posted by abc123:
Hahaha, in ever religious topic there are always people who disargee. doh. But whats most important is to know which religion is true and how true the fact god exists. I may be possible to prove his existence. Ok, let me give an example, if your religion is true, ask your god to show something that would make us believe that the religion is true. Like if my aunt was dying of cancer, invite real christians or religionist over and make her well again. I read the bible before, and Jesus himself cured and healed a great many that (to qoute the bible) it would not be able to fill all the books in the world. Everyone has reasons to believe in something, be it god , religion, or atheism. The point see if your beliefs are logically coherent. After all, why would a god create an illogical world when he made us with logical minds. Also, i feel that people create religion when the "religion" was supposed to be something as naturally as walking(This note goes out to catholics and fundelmentalist). I am not a christian nor do i have a religion, and i am not an atheist either, good luck in the quest of truth!

I'm so delighted you replied. What do you think an ALMIGHTY AND ALL-WISE GOD WOULD DO? Do you think not that he knew his enemy would bring about false religions? Therefore, God almighty has made his Word (The Bible) unique. How? He put his signature in his Word (The Bible)to make it distinct from all others. I possess the mysterious Hebrew codes, the name of Jesus encoded in the Old Testament, the mathematical signature of God in the Word of Scripture, and the phenomenon of "undesigned coincidences". If you'd like to get a hold of that life changing information, please let me know.

You don't want to live a life without God. I have tried to live my life without God. You know what happened? I failed always. I was miserable and a wretched man. But since I chose to follow Christ, he has given me peace and joy that surpasses all understanding.

Know this: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived/fathomed what God has prepared for those who love him.

Love in Christ, (Have a wonderful day!)

Logan C. Edens