I have just visited youre website and concertning the weight loss wow now i know what i been doing wrong i been watching my carbs while watching richard simmons whod of thouhgt that a det and excercize would make you lose weight my gosh this is a breakthrough man im going to the gym promptly tommorrow.. and no more oatmeal creme pies for me no siree im gonn lose weight and keep it off for good the razor way mayey when im done ill have the body of scott hall(razor ramon) well not likely but oh well great website laughed alot

P.s. sorry if you get the tone of insult or sarcastic i am just applauding you on it it is amzing how many people become millionaires out of selling some stupid thing to make you thin out and i now personally that some people are real desperate and will do anything but comne on now people actually expect us to believe tht those electric curent things like ab flex really work... however back in ww2 or 1 i think 2 the russioans used something similar called russian stem treatment or something like that and the theory actually works but not enough power in such a small thing to fit around the waist will do it well im gonna end it here bye

I Wana Be an Air Force Pilot,
I wanna fly an F-16,
I wanna fly with the canopy open
Just to hear those commies SCREAM