I believe that the key is to use multiple activation steps. Multiple 30 minute activations.

The more books you PR the more the skills develop and are enhanced. If you only PR one book or two and expect to be able to know it front and back you did not pay much attention to the system as it was taught to you.

Don't take that as a slap to the face. Many poeple assume that all you have to do is PR a text or book and that they will automatically know it inside and out. WRONG!

The point of PRing a book is to get the text into your other than concious so it can help you with learning.

The combination of Photo Reading a book, super reading, skipping and dipping and all the other techniques in the Photo Rading system is to get the text ingrained so you know the information. The more you need to know say for a class or test the more activation sessions you will need.

Leave any step out and the learning process is weakened and the longer it will take to KNOW the book or text.

Remember that the Photo Reading system is a multiple pass program vs one pass systems.
Overall Photo Reading is faster, more efficient and does allow you to retain more information longer.

Many that have experience with other systems that have posted to this forum have stated that compared to thier existing skills with speed reding Photo Reading is slower. I say in response to this first impression is that at first it may seem so. You will actually need to build your skills by PRing multiple books a day, when your skills have developed more you will actually find that the Photo Reading system is faster and more efficient.

It takes time, don't get down on yourself if it doesn't happen for you right away. Not being able to do the dictionary test is common, if you can't see the blip page don't worry about it. There are other alternatives and are even exercises mentioned in previous posts to help with that.

If it doesn't work don't pull your hair out just come back to this board and read through the forum because your problem I am sure has been addressed previously.

Here is my sugestion to everyone that wants to learn a text seemingly over night. This will only work if you do all the steps repeatedly until you can accomplish your goal.

#1: do NOT create a goal that is out of reach!

#2: Use ALL the steps taught in the PR course and book including MIND MAPPING!

#3: PR 7-10 books on same or similar topics a day. Just as long as each day is the same topic

#4: Activate 2 or 3 books a day using at least 2-3 30 minute activation sessions per book. If time is an issue adapt this step according to your time frame.

#5: PR all steps including multiple activations until you know 80%+ of the material for books on Memory improvement, brain development, learning

#6: Use paraliminals every single day, memory super charger and personal genius are great

#7: do the affirmations before photo reading and after, chant while using the photo reading technique

#8: RELAX RELAX RELAX before all sessions and DO use the tangerine method

#9: If aspect of the course are confusing or are not working for you, go back and revist that section of the PR book and course again until you understand it and can do it.

#10: see #1 and do it all again!

It will NOT happen over night and belly aching about it won't change it. Only doing it again and again and again will you see effects! Get over it and JUST DO IT!

My two cents,

Terry