Hi Gelvecron,

I did not take offense at all. I through in my ideas and hoped that they helped you and others.

Many people look at the program as a quick fix or expect to read 25,000 wpm from the get go. I guess I expanded and went onto a rant on that topic.

Basically what I meant when I said "if the program would work for you or not, I didn't know" was that it is up to you and how much effort you decide to put into it. Not that it would or would not work, for you specifically.

I am sorry if I can off a little strong or some may think preachy. I don't like to mix words I just jump into the middle and get to it.

Ok, back to YOUR specific questions. I find that the sooner you activate after the photo reading step is best. Paul says to wait at least 24 hours or a sleep period. I agree that is best. If you read a book say a year ago and want to re-activate just got through the steps again. Use multiple activation steps, or multiple 30 minute sessions.

For me if I am reviewing a book I haven't read in awhile I just start it as if I haven't read it before and go through the whole procedure again. It is faster with books you have read before because somewhere inside there is a memory of parts of the book that were read before. I have photo read about one hundred books so far and the ones I read previously even over 5 years ago I do get some automatic activation on.

Didn't mean to jump down your throat with previous posts, I get caught up in getting my message across and sometimes it comes off wrong. I try to post messages for a wide audience and not just for the person I am replying to, so take from what I post what works for you and leave the rest for others.

Am currently reading books on persuasion and influence topics. Will begin to incorporate what I learn into my writing so I don't come off so gruff in the future.

Thanks,

Terry