Hi

I know this question has been asked before but there does not seem to be an answer. I have to read several binders that are about 6 inches thick, and when the binder is open there is about 3inches between pages.

Question 1

When looking at the blip page I can 6 rings spread out, or I can change my focus and see 6 rings ( 3 pairs of two over lapping each other, or I can make it 3 rings twice the normal width any idea which way is right. yes I can see the "cocktail weenie" any time I try

Question 2

Looking at two 8x11 pages plus 3 inches in between them it is very hard to see both pages at the same time. I've tried moving the binder further away from me, I've tried moving it closer, and I've tried standing up looking at it... I need some ideas please!! any ideas??

Question 3

I still have trouble turning the pages. My hand seems to always be blocking part of the page as it turns... but the letters on the page seem to be floating in the air (no kidding the pages seem to be transparent and the words and letters float from one page to another) am I in photofocus?