<<<Some of the more politically correct museums have been trying to get rid of AD and BC labels for a number of years now. They are using the terms Common Era (CE) for AD and Before Common Era (BCE) for BC.<<<

Yes. It's about time other cultures began being accepted, other than the christian one.

<<
IMHO, it's a shame that some institutions and individuals are trying to downplay, negate or elliminate the impact that Jesus Christ has had on humanity throughout time as He has had more positive impact on humanity than any other individual in the history of mankind.>>

Jesus himself was an ok bloke I suppose. However, Modern "Christianity" (Pauline) has caused more suffering, genocide, and murder than Communism and all the "terorrist" grouos combined.

<<This country (USA) was founded on the principles He espoused during His lifetime. The founding fathers stated as much through the federalist papers and other publications of the time.>>

Actually America was largeley founded by Freemason Deists, and a scattering of christians, and financed by a Jew.

I have no problems with moderate/liberal chistianity. My problems lie withing fundmentalism (yes, that includes my own Judaism) of any religion. And the Puritans were very fundie. As an Aussis friend says, "thank god we got the convicts and they got the puritans"