Telekinesis requires two things only: total concentration and a will. When I say only those two things I do mean only those two things. If there is something else involved it won't work.

The important thing is that concentration mustn't be forced. It has to be 100% focused, but but not forced. You must think only about what you're doing, what your goal is. No other thoughts whatsoever. Don't even expect it to happen. Just do it and let it happen.

Every mentally healthy person has this ability, but most of people don't even believe it, let alone try it. Don't think, however, that it's easy to do it. It requires practice. I've got a book which clearly describes exercises which awaken this ability. They are supposed to be done for approximatelly a year, although it varies for each person, and all of them base on concentration and visualisation.

There are many sites on the Net dealing with Telekinesis and such, and some offer ercises too. Although not completelly developed and partial, theese techniques can work, because they are all based on concentration/focus. That's all there is to it.