OK... I feel like I have too much to say on this subject, especially in light of some of the posts. I will however try (unlike some others) to be as brief as possible.

Any of you who have read any of my brief infrequent posts will have noticed one common theme. I am a Christian. I am a radical, sold out, no way I'm ever going back to the world, Christian. I have seen posts on this topic from others I would recognixe to be CHristians as well. Others who ascribe to themselves no religious affiliation.

I am not one of those people who arbitrarily ascribes anything I do not fully understand to demonic origin. I hold to this same philosophy when it comes to this present topic of telekinesis. I know that from a scientific standpoint that the brain produces electromagnetic energy and can therefore exert an influence on material objects. That is a scientific fact proven by methods such as creskins ESP (which is not really ESP at all.) It is also a law of physics that electricital current moving through a conductor (read: Neurological Materal)produces a magnetic field. That is not the issue hear. Does the brain have the capability to produce enough electromagnetic energy to move a car as opposed to a small foil wheel. It remains to be seen. From a theological (or philisophical, if you rather)point of view. I cannot help but question, what is the most excellent way? There is a level of power that stems wholly from the spiritual realm that has nothing to do with The electromagnetic producing capabilities of the human brain. I read in these posts that many have moved that little foil wheel. That is great. When I was younger, I was able to change the direction of a medalion swinging from a chain dangling from my fingers with only my thoughts. I have read in the Bible that Jesus commanded a tree to stop producing fruit, and it stopped. When the disciples asked Jesus how he did it, He answered "Have faith in God", (Notice, not have faith in yourself.) More astounding is how He caused a man dead for four days to walk out of his tomb. He wasn't sleeping for there was already visible decay and the stench of death. This cannot be explained with mind control...but it happened nonetheless. The core of what I am saying is, explore the mind's astounding capabilities, no problem. But recognize what is natural, and discern it from what is spiritual. And there is a negative spiritual aspect... The demonic element, but we won't go into that. The point is that there is a more exellent way. Do you want to use the power of you mind to turn a wheel, or the power of God to raise the dead. That's the choice you must make.

Peace.