OK, I'm not getting into the theological debate as to what is science and what is spiritual. But to YoungPrer I will say... I never said that I thought TK was demonic. I certainly don't believe that PR is demonic or I wouldn't be a Photoreader. I am only saying that there needs to be a discerning between that which is a product of natural science, and that which is spiritual. I believe that what many of you are expressing as TK is perfectly natural and not demonic or of a spiritual nature. It is the older brother of the new technologies that control machines with thought. Perfectly scientific. I do however recognize that there is a powerful side to the spiritual. I have seen it, and I have lived it. If I told you some of the stories of how God has operated through my faith in Him, some of you would say I was crazy. YoungPrer, I would like to see your scriptural evidence that raising the dead is deceptive and not God. I can certainly show scriptures to show that ressurection is definitely a God thing. Read I Cor 15, Paul goes into quite alot of detail on raising the dead. That is all I'm Going to Say About That. Except this. Ressurection was not my ultimate point... That there is indescribable power in a vital, ongoing relationship with Christ, That, YoungPrer, was my point....I think I did express that.