I have to say that I have read many post by beginners that express a level of skepticism about the photoreading step. I have been a PR practitioner for about 8 months. I have to admit that I am naturally a bit more intuitive (according to the MBTI)than others and more in tune with spontaneous events from within.

I have an intensely personal story that speaks to the heart of spontaneous activation that may provide some inspiration to the doubters.

I have to be honest. Early on in 2001 I had a fit of STUPID and separated from my wife. I got involved in a relationship that defied my stance as a Christian. I was a married man living with a single, younger woman. My wife is as intensely a believer as I am and she bought and mailed me a Christian book about breaking free from improper relationships. You see, she believed that we belong together and she wasn't going to give up on me that easily. I let that dang book sit on my nightstand for 2 and a half months before one day osmething inside me said, "read it." So I photoread it, intending to activate the next day. After I PR'd the book, I was filled with emotions I couldn't comprehend. I felt like I had to get out of that relationship and get back to my wife. I felt as if my life depended on it. I felt like I had a little counselor inside me telling me," you can do this, and this is how." I did leave, and I did return to my wife. I had things flooding my mind like radical honesty with yourself and others. I didn;t find out until later that this is a key element of one of the chapters in that book. To this day, I have never manually activated that book. I have breezed through it once or twice in postview form i guess, just to see. It is amazing that the emotional intensity expressed in the stories relayed in the book are equal to that intense emotional feeling I experienced. From that point on, I never doubted the sheer effectiveness of just the Photoreading step. It is all the proof I needed.

Hope it helps.

PEACE.