Ramon, what you describe is a good description of what is called sleep paralysis. Robert Monroe refered to it as Focus 10 (body asleep, mind awake). It's not just that your body is very relaxed, it's more than relaxed, it's asleep. But your mind is not. The state of consciouness right at the border between waking and sleeping is called the hypnagogic state.

You're exactly right when you mention OOBE, because getting into the hypnagogic state is part of what you'd do when you want to have an OOBE. It's an EXTREMELY fascinating subject, but only for those with an open mind. It's absolutely mind boggling when you realise that OOBEs/Astral Projection is for real.

You wrote:
"I felt like my only existence was in the center of my forehead. That's why I described as almost out-of-body, because I felt like my body was just there."

It was not your body you "felt", it was your consciousness. Your consciousness doesn't need your physical body to operate. Your physical body is merely ONE veichle for your consciousness... Interesting to note is that you describe it as somewhere in the center of your forehead. That's is just about where the Agnya chakra aka. the 3rd eye is located....

Well, I don't know how much you know about OOBE/AP...let me know if you want know more.

John