Oh…… I forgot to tell you what this does. You essentially listen to Natural Brilliance side A before you go fall asleep. That’s 27 minutes. Then when you awake, you listen to Natural Brilliance side B—25 minutes. And you do this for every day of the rest of your life. No kidding. You hunger for a Genius Code? Here it is. Eat it.

Of all the paraliminals, the Natural Brilliance Generator appears the most powerful to me. Even more so than the New Behavior Generator. Why? First and foremost because it is General. You don’t really need an issue to resolve, though you should always come with one to the table. Secondly, I’ve written elsewhere on this DB that I believe this tape effectively installs the Zen Beginner’s Mind or Robbin’s Ultimate Success Formula. My task here..why I started experimenting with LS’s products and a thousand other products was to find a technology that would accelerate the path toward enlightenment. Eternal flow and all that. Traditional means work like molasses. I also wrote elsewhere why I thought Natural Brilliance was godlike.. can’t quite remember why at the moment, but needless to say, it is. It’s somewhere on the forum.

I’m sorry I’m not putting more effort into my words… as some famous guy said, if I had the time, I’d write a shorter letter.

Ya see, there are a thousand and one ways to articulate this but... essentially what holds us back from living in flow are limiting beliefs (or stop signs). What we think is or is not possible. What we fear, especially. As Scheele says, by popping out those stop signs, you can go from 15mph to 55. That’s all there is to enlightenment. Getting rid of limiting beliefs. Kill the fear, kill the ego. My sense of it is that Beta-consciousness/ego is nothing more than a survival mechanism—the result of innumerable fearful memories and limitations and ideas about ‘what is’. Where did these beliefs come from? Bad experiences/false knowledge. Gestalt therapists call this the death layer. Others call them shadow energies. These repressed memories or hidden limiting beliefs lurk right beneath the threshold of conscious awareness. I’ve read that that’s why random images come to the fore as we sink into deep mediation. What does a humiliation in 2nd grade have to do with anything? Answer: EVERYTHING. As long as they are there, we are not in control of our own destiny; we exist within karma.

It’s great though. I can get my meditation all done and over with before and after sleep. I don’t need to master NLP. No more eastern twaddle. Burn the books!!!!! Good riddance to this monk/philosopher phase of my life. ‘the words are not what we are talking about.’ I don’t ever need to think about anything having to do with enlightenment or spirituality again. What’s the point? I’m living it. Flow 24/7 baby. That is all that I pragmatically require of spirituality:
a. Perpetual Flow and
b. Spontaneous Right Action (SPA) based on intuition.

That’s what makes this so great though. I don’t have to spend years and years trying to become enlightened. I can just play my two little .mp3s. Don’t you see? I am FREED of constantly having thoughts of enlightenment and spirituality at the forefront of my consciousness. My monastery is my sleep. The past two months I have felt more alive, more passion, more flow than X. It’s good to breathe again.

Suffice it to say that it’s all in natural brilliance and it’s all in the harmonic matrix. Here you’ve got the best in entrainment AND the best in NLP. This is the high-road to Enlightenment.

Does it get any better than this? Surely, but this will have to do for now until I become financially independent—until I have the free time to fully devote every last ounce of my energies toward developing greater and more efficient means toward enlightenment. First thing’s first, though--CASH.

My latest experiments involve what goes on ‘in between’ the sounds…... that is, during sleep. I did quite a bit of reading on the subject over break. Nothing short of breath-taking.

I believe I’ve found the key to eternal longevity actually—not to mention two different forms of geniushood. With any luck, it’ll work and I’ll be right. Then I can sell it and make my million.

I’ve also been in touch with a pharmacologist from Australia who thinks he’s identified the ultimate nootropic combo in terms of price to value.

Here’s something… try thinking of sleep as the beginning of your day. That should make for a radical shift in perception. –and if anyone is looking for a brain boost and abundant energy and x and y and z… then replenish your sleep debts. On average, we carry about 25 hours around with us (25 bricks in our mind/body backpack.) Unlace your boots, rest from the road.

Again, I apologize for the rushed letter.

Okay… time to read some books.

Brian (Brian-649, that is...)