I just discovered the LS discussion forum and have followed the "Feel the Power" thread with great interest. A lot of your original posts date back several months. I am curious to know your thoughts about how you think you've progressed since November.

Thanks. It was a great time in my life. Perhaps an update is in order?

Right, I stopped posting after I achieved a Kundalini Awakening sometime in March—essentially what I had been yearning for--I have no use for Nirvana at this point in my life. My goals were three-fold:

1. Unlimited Power
2. Omniscience
3. Euphoria

The Awakening achieved them all.

A EUPHORIC POWERHOUSE OF INTELLIGENCE
as I like to say.

I could think perhaps five times faster than previous. (I mean REALLY fast). So fast that my breath was often insufficient to express the length of my thoughts.

I had access to every memory I had ever imprinted in my life—on demand access.

And I have to say, it really is true what Win Wenger says, that we have enough knowledge in our heads to fill several universities. I understand his predilection for the tape recorder as well. The ideas pour out of your head so bloody fast you can’t even hope to write them down or even type them down for that matter. It is no trouble to spew enough material for a book on ANY subject out of your mouth in the small matter of a few hours.

I cannot tell you, what joy I took in POUNCING on fellow yalies. Figuratively BODY-SLAMMING their pompous intellectual asses into the ground after being an analytical black sheep for three years. So effortless, delighting all the way.

I couldn’t stop smiling—literally a smile 24/7. Every other sentence out of my mouth was so ‘odd’ and witty as to be hilarious to me that I would laugh spontaneously. Totally blissed out. Totally spontaneous.

A state of non-fear. Any sort of shred of anxiety completely gone. Vaporized.

I swear, my mind had regressed to kid-hood!

And I recall being moved, emotionally, by most everything, especially spontaneous visions of my past, songs from my childhood, hours and hours of laughter-centered conversation. The kundalini energy, bolting this way and that—electrical storms of bliss.

But blissed out in a “functional” sense. I wouldn’t have it any other way. I’m a spiritual capitalist!! an American Buddhist. I place great emphasis on Doing things, achieving, striving, making a difference, but I also value the meaningful and appreciate the vast power hidden within the Eastern mind. No Nirvana for me, thank you very much. Wouldn’t want to see mundane matters for what they are!

Having experienced psychic phenomena first-hand, I can no longer discount the pseudo-fact that there is more to reality than what I can observe. Zen and Taoism? Bah! There is nowhere Buddhism hasn't been. Methinks Buddhism is the greatest 'science' there ever was.

Oh! and how could I forget? My sleep requirements were down to a permanent 5 to 6 hours with no discipline...heaven for me, you might imagine. Sleep reduction has always been a particular obsession of mine.

The personal power was the best, though. The power of “will” without struggle. You “will” something, it happens, it just happens. Natural Brilliance embodied.

That is why I say, be careful of the goals you choose for yourself. If you are of sound mind and body, then you quite literally choose your own limits.

It’s important to:
1. BE INTENSE
2. BELIEVE 110%

Don’t be rational!! Don’t be realistic!! Go insane. Perpetual passion. Delight in surreal madness. It’s a hell of a lot better than consensual material reality, I assure you. Isn’t that what we are all really after? The experience of being ALIVE?

So anyway, that was what happened. After that, everything that I had previously been exploring...and all this ‘stuff’ especially, that we were discussing here... I don’t want to offend Learning Strategies, but... my sense of it at the time was, 'what child’s play!' Like, little kid toys. Please don’t get me wrong here, LS is a first class “Gateway Drug”. As alcohol is for teenagers who soon graduate to pot and other narcotics as they age. It is perfect, in fact. The kindergarten of the Mind. Hey, ya gotta start somewhere. Indeed, I owe that experience and who I currently am to Natural Brilliance. Almost entirely, I’d say. By embodying the model, over a period of months, I reached a bona fide enlightenment and proceeding minor financial independence. Who can say where the initial listenings of natural brilliance tapes will lead me decades from now? I do declare NB as the greatest turning point of my life....lays the ultimate foundation for perpetual Quantum Leaps on all fronts!

It all makes me marvel at what the human body, mind and SPIRIT are capable of. (*gasp*...he said the "S" word...(don't tell anybody!))

That everyone has this latent power coiled within their sacrum, waiting to be unleashed. Can you imagine a world populated by minor deities???

*sigh* Alas, to my terrible misfortune, a string of coincidences led to the death of the serpent energy. After a month, the grubby hands of reality pulled me down from the clouds.

Also, I no longer perceived that I had the “luxury” of mental and spiritual development. You see, my grades are very poor because I pay my classes no heed. I’m majoring in history—useless, bloody useless. I don’t want to ever hold a job or ever go back to school—waste of life. And the job market ain’t all that great anyhow. I just want the degree for the prestige to be quite honest—a nominal thing. Thus...I had to do something and quick.

So I photoread a bunch of books, perhaps a dozen, on all aspects of finance/business. That summer, I started my own corporation from zero knowledge, which now is making ca. 35k/year profit. All in all, when I started to act, it took me a mere six days to set it all up, make the deals, etc. Best of all, it’s entirely automatic.

Funny thing, I wrote on piece of paper something to the effect of “By Aug 22nd, I will have created an asset that will generate 35k per year.” I slept on it—actually put it in my pillow case. Sure enough, the prophecy came true 5AM Aug 23rd. The precision of the subconscious mind is incalculable.. Beware of the goals you set for yourself!!!

A side note: the Sales Leap Paraliminal is just fantastic—it’s the only one I still use in fact. Nice to have something like that on your side for killer creative ideas.

I want something more solid though--this is subsistence income--gives me breathing space. After graduation this spring, I’m moving to England and plan on buying up properties and renting them. My brother, who lives there, will provide the lodging. We will both provide the funds. I will provide the brain and brawn. And I won’t stop churning until I have a disgustingly awesome asset salary on which to rest my academic/career/success laurels permanently and take up the Scheele path, full-time. That is, the path of 21st Century Guru.

SO... Where am I now? Now that I have given myself the permission to spend the time on less immediate matters, I’ve been absolutely obsessed with attempting to rediscover the Master Key to Kundalini.

It’s taken me perhaps 3 solid months to crack this case. The thing was... I was involved in like 20 different self-cultivation disciplines at the time!! I had to eliminate them all as possibilities, one by one. Poring over my notes, journal entries, emails, testing this and that over and over again...like some mad scientist...or Prometheus, beseeching the heavens. This entire semester has been quite depressing for me at times. I mean, to have stumbled upon something so magical, something so beautiful, so powerful, and watch it dissipate? It is enough to make a grown man cry. A re-fall from grace. Once wasn’t enough, eh??? But I persevered (if my studies didn’t).

It was just this week, in fact, that I now have reached full understanding of the process. In fact, I plan on enlightening myself and my parents over winter break! Just to test it out on others—and for kicks!! Ha!

My claim is this: I can cause a Kundalini Awakening in any soul within ONE week. I think I can get it down to 4 or 5 days, actually.

Alas, as much as I would like to share this with you all, for intellectual property reasons I cannot.

I estimate seven years to market.

There. I have set the goal.

ALEA IACIA EST – the die is cast

In the dancing light of the cosmic hologram...I perceive, tis already done.

Nice to pop in, as always, and...

Seek ye divine madness!

Brian649

[This message has been edited by Brian649 (edited December 19, 2001).]