Brian,
All these things you’ve mentioned in your last post are the exact benefits I’ve been searching for through the use of L.S. tools and interested me in other forms of learning. The thought that you “could think perhaps five times faster than previous,” is amazing to me because that’s what I’ve been searching for. Somehow I want to establish myself permanently in such a way as you had described. I sometimes feel like I’m closed off to myself and because I want to be a story teller how can I write stories when I’m not in tune with myself. You said, “I had access to every memory I had ever imprinted in my life—on demand access.” That sounds very appealing. As does the fact that “after being an analytical black sheep for three years” that you were able to show up the pompous brats who battered you down with their knowledge. And I can relate with that too. I could actually relate to much of what you described and much of what you had accomplished I have been hoping for. I think, in some way, I’ve limited my hopes and dreams and it has taken its toll on me. I’m trying to overcome it but am having difficulties. Inspiration should come from the internal experience of yourself but when you are not in tune with yourself where might you turn for to find it inside you? I want to be “of sound mind and body” so I can “quite literally choose” my “own limits.” I want to experience a Quantum Leap. And because, like Crazy08, I feel like I lack “motivation, focus, intensity and the ability to learn easily” it is hard for me to believe in things when I can’t truthfully believe in myself. So I ask you, what is Kundalini Awakening and how can I reach it or any similar form of enlightenment?
Sincerely,

tall_sided or tall_sided@hotmail.com

Thank you.