I'm wondering how varied people's experiences are with respect to image streaming (understanding that this is a subjective thing that should really not be compared).

If you are so inclined, could you answer these questions?
1. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being "no clear image, just a sense of what is going on" and 5 being "digital cable," my images are...
2. With respect to sound: a. I naturally hear sounds b. I can make myself hear sounds c. I pretend I hear sounds d. Huh?
3. With respect to feeling: a. I feel internal sensations b. I can feel external sensations c. I pretend to feel things d. I feel nothing
4. With respect to smell: a. I naturally smell things within the experience b. I can make myself smell things in the experience c. I pretend to smell things d. I smell only myself
5. With respect to taste: a. I naturally taste things within the experience. b. I can make myself taste things in the experience c. I pretend to taste things d. Nuh-huh
6. When you see the images, are they: a. out in front of you b. behind your eyelids c. somewhere else in your head (if so, where?)
7. When image streaming, I am usually: a. an active participant b. an observer.

Thanks to anyone willing to respond.