If you only need vitamins and exercise to be in your top mental health, how come most athletes are not that bright? When it comes to having a great health, athletes are the top notches. I know a lot of summa cumm laudes that are over weight and smoke like crazy, but when it comes to grades, they will make your healthy individual look like he has Down syndrome. I have two friends in Harvard and my brother goes to M.I.T. They all take piracetam and don’t exercise. In other words, If you want to increase IQ, take smart drugs. They wont help you get into M.I.T, but will help you go from a B average to a B+. They are not a miracle, they will only enhanced what you already have.

UOTE]Originally posted by Phelix:
ehhh.. Ginkgo.. Total marketing overkill in North America.. have you wonder where the hell these companies get their raw materials? I doubt Ginkgo can be grown for massive massive production. And with the ridiculous amount of brands out there, you don't know what youre getting.. it coulbe snake oil.

If it works for you, I'm surprised.. Even more surprised it works that quickly!

You mentioned MJ. IMO, it's of the best if you can acquire the right types but impractical because you need cultivation knowledge.

Anyways, Ginkgo is not enough to maintain your fitness on all levels. You need to integrate proper nutrition.. Nutrition can give you the performance equal to any intelligent-enchancing synthetic drug out there. Just basics like Vitamin C, B complex, the aminos like tyrosine, cysteine, carnitien (sic).. Or eating less processed foods.. get on whole grains, raw veggies, etc..

It's easier to pop a pill then it is to eat wholistically.

[/QUOTE]