Mgrego

1) I have the full range of just a sense of what's going on >>> digital. It's not consistent for me.

2) Don't hear sounds all the time. But if i ask myself what i'm hearing, it often comes naturally.

3) Definitely feel stuff... (A)

4. Have been working on smell to get it more tuned up for me. Been walking around smelling stuff alot and then recalling it. So, it's been an area of practice for me. Lillies of the Valley are in bloom & i've smelled them alot lately. NOTE: Anna Wise has a good recording on all our senses in her tapes: The High Performance Mind. Like: Now you've just come up from the beach and you are brushing off the sand from your legs. Things like that. It's a nice tape to even listen to on the way to work. Or you could make up your own. Involving all our senses takes some practice.

5) I can taste stuff if i question myself. It doesn't come up naturally for me.

6) Because of Silva, my images are out in front of me. All his visualizations are on a screen out in front of us. I have an enormous screen stretching across a river & hooked onto 2 mountains I like being outdoors w/ my screen. Beautiful sunsets!

7) Do you mean: Do i start w/ describing stuff and then suddenly the images start to just pop up like on a movie screen? If this is what you mean, then i have both types. Sometimes i'm just describing all the time. When i go back to listen to the tape recorder, i'm often amazed at some of the stuff that's there. I have had times when the scene really seems to take on a life of it's own.

I am now working on Robert Moss' Dream Gates. He's a man from Australia w/ shaman experiences.

Good luck w/ your survey
How's your image streaming coming?