Thanks, Margaret. Actually, question 6's "in front of you" was added at the last minute when I realized that is probably where YOU see them (because of Silva).

I suppose I should answer also:

1. Varies between 1-3. Occasional odd glimpses of 5 (almost like there is a tear in the screen and the digital stuff is peaking through...very encouraging)

2. Mixed bag. I do occasionally get sounds spontaneously. More often than not, I think of a sound that would be appropriate and hear an echo of it.

3. Some internal sensations. External sensations are 'pretend.'

4. Nothing spontaneous. With concentration, I can get a faint sense of certain strong smells (the ocean, vanilla, ozone...)

5. D

6. Somewhere in my head but I haven't pinpointed it exactly.

7. Almost always b, with some interaction. The question was: are you IN the scene or WATCHING the scene? For some reason, the nlp term is completely escaping me at the moment.

The travel schedule has become so hectic that it's fallen back again. When I was doing it every day, it was going very well. I've also been trying to incorporate some of Marcia Emery's exercises. At your suggestion, I ordered Day's Practical Intuition at Half.com ($1.50).

[This message has been edited by mgrego2 (edited May 28, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by mgrego2 (edited May 28, 2002).]