I am going to order some tapes and am wondering if you kind people would please let me know which ones you think I should get. I am starting out as a salesperson, so naturally I have to gain rapport and be charismatic and the like, luckily I have studied selling and know what behaviors and actions I need to do to be successful, I simply need to get myself to do them. I won't have supervisers or quotas or such things so I will have to be self-motivated. I sometimes put things off especially when I am afraid (being afraid also causes me to act uncharismatic). I am told that I will be told no quite a bit, so I need a tape(s) that will change the way I respond to it.

Also, for the paraliminals that are sold both individually and in the courses, how do they differ in effectivness with and without the coaching?

Thank you very, very much for your help.

Brian649,
Thank you very much for you post about rebounding. Until I read your post I didn't even think of it as form of excercize. Just a few days after reading some of the information from the link you posted, I found a book that was hiding in our hallway named "The Miracles of rebound excercize" by Al Carter (have you ever noticed how things come into your life at exactly the right moment ), after being completely amazed by what I read in that, as quickly as I could went out and got a rebounder. I have only been using it for 2 weeks and it's fantastic! It didn't used to matter how long I slept, I still generally felt tired, particularly in the morning and the later part of the evenings. Now all day long I feel full of energy and if I start to feel tired all I have to do is get on the rebounder and the I immediately feel full of energy. The back of my hands used to turn purple sometimes, I suppose from poor circulation and that has practically gone away completely (seems to happening a little right now actually, I had better finish this post). Also on a couple of my fingers my skin would get really dry and crack open, it's healed that to. I have also lowered my resting heart rate by between 8 and 18. Anyhow, thanks a ton... no, actually thanks 3 tons... I've got! Thanks an elephant! Yeah. In addition to the above book you may also want read "walk, don't die" by Fred Stutman. I know you'll enjoy both books.

[This message has been edited by Cha Cha Chad (edited April 08, 2001).]