Hi Chad,

Yes, New Behaviour Generator will work for all cases video's, audio, and written. For written cases you should imagine the scenario's happening first in your mind, you could use a role-model from the video's to aid your imagination with the stuff you have to "make up", so that you don't have to make up so much. Maybe you could use Light Sound entrainment to imagine the behaviours first-I find my imagination works best when in low Theta brain wave state(you could also download bwgen from http://www.bwgen.com for entrainment. I have personally used New Behaviour Generator for direct questioning, using Larry King as a role-model, with much success, it wore off though. Paul Scheele suggests repeat sessions for things that wear off, I never got around to that. I also used myself as a role-model once, as he says you can, but I felt lazy after I did that, having no definite reference point to pull me up to. So for me that was a no-no for future.

For thinking habits of a salesman definitely use Sales Leap, it enforces 4 basic beliefs of about selling. My results - I have been so concerned about creating value for others by understanding their needs and wants, that I became obsessed with this, it even powered it's way into my relationship with a girlfriend. And I believed my rewards were directly linked to how much satisfaction I gave others. I also became good at linking people who needed each other together, for instance say a person needed a certain help in their lives I immediately linked them to another person who could help them exactly, kind of like a personnel agency, and client linked to business. I have never sold much though, I haven't fully entered that field.

Anxiety-Free - for me - POWER and MIGHT, after listening I feel like some kind of POWERFORCE, I feel tall and strong. I don't know why there are no reference's to tall or strong in the tape I don't think. But it's a good tape.

Prosperity- personally I feel very irritable afterwards, that I think is from the perspective Paul creates of looking at your present situation and possible future in one glance. I always feel impatient afterwards hoping that my possible future will materialize immediately. I always feel much better the day afterwards and sometimes a strong surge of "I will do it" surfaces.

Get Around to it and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism I haven't used much. I haven't witnessed the results from these very well.

South Africa is beautiful, it's just a bit cold at this time, strangely it shouldn't be this cold around April. Global-warming perhaps.

Best Regards.