Margaret:

I hope you didn't misunderstand me when I said "whining". I was just using it as an extreme. I also know that there are probably individuals on this forum that are saying "not this guy again." I think I have a valid point in saying that I have had difficulty with seeing results in Photoreading which goes beyond the MCAT. This is the second year that I am applying and I have put a lot of blood, sweat and money into it. This is my calling and I can't see myself doing anything else but medicine. I appreciate your help and the help of others, I really do. I know that I may have painted a picture of myself as "a person giving up hope", but I am more determined that ever to get into medical school. I just need to make Photoreading work for me and I was hoping that someone may have the answer for me. Thanks for the support.

quote:
Originally posted by Margaret:
you wrote: [b]I apologize for my whining, but I just haven't discovered the true potential of Photoreading

Right there is your main problem.

1. whining

2. it's about your true potential

You are dealing w/ a victim mentality & this is the reason you can't solve your problem.

Why are you going into medicine?
What is your main goal in medicine?
How much do you enjoy medicine?
How much of yourself is invested in medicine?
How do your parents feel about your medical career?
What field of medicine are you most interested in?[/B]