I didn't try this course last year because of some comments made here. Out of complete frustration I ordered it figuring I could return it if it didn't work out.

A couple months ago me and 2 others chipped in on the PR course and it's funny that the worst reader out of all 3 of us love it, and me and the other, my sister in law who is the fastest reader I've ever met, can't really get it to work. She said to me,"This is just a collection of reading stuff taken from other books. So what if it doesn't work. Just make your own collection of stuff." I wish I had her attitude when I was still in college. She's right. I've been so stupid. I've been trying to get a certain synergistic collection of reading techniques to work because I was turned on my the whole concept.

Anyway, I think I'm just built to read everything. When I go to a buffet, I have the same attitude, I don't want to miss anything. They have to roll me out.

As much as I wanted PR to work for me, it doesn't. I got Reading Genius yesterday morning and I called in sick then and today and went through it twice and it really did blow me away. I guess if the PR steps work for you, then that's the right combination of synergistic material and you can just run. For me it wasn't. To each his own I guess.

Well, I guess I'm kicked off the forum. My swan song is this, if one thing doesn't work, change your approach. See ya!

I may appear on the Genius Code forum, I think I will get that one.