quote:
Originally posted by MarkP4:
-With PhotoReading, you can surpass that by God knows how many exponents.-

I couldn't. I got in 8 hours with RG what I couldn't get in 2 years with PR. What am I supposed to do? Do you think I wanted to have PR not work? I used it to death for 4 semesters and I got 70%s. I used it on every book I wanted to read and put the books down knowing maybe 10-20 ideas from them. That's not reading to me. I think I like RG because you actually read, you don't just assume you already know stuff, which is exactly what a "hunch" is. It's identical to a presupposition or an assumption. A book "gels" when you already know half of it to begin with and you actually read the other half. Funny how books above your level of intelligence just don't gel. Funny how it only "works" on nonfiction. Am I the only person in history to say "wait a minute, my "speed" is dictated by how much I don't actually read." So if I read a book and bounce over 90% of it, can I really say I read it? I think the difference between this working or not is the level of knowledge you're willing to accept and I ain't taking it. "The whole book is in your nonconscious mind!" Great, but I can't get it without reading it all over again. If there's a million dollars on the top of Mt Everest that's just as useful to me as a book in my subcon somewhere because I can't get it. Wait, I forgot, I need to ask questions in order to get it. But if I just start reading, answers to questions I would have never even dreamed up will just be there in black and white. What if I ask a question and then my inner mind doesn't give me that "signal" to stop and dip on something? What if this happens frequently? How would you ever figure this out? You probably never would. I did though.

I photoread and activated the Eistein factor book and then just read it normally. I spent probably an hour a day for a week reading the whole thing. It was so cool and 95% of it was completely new to me even after layering it to death with PR. What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say? Reading is reading and screwing around is screwing around.

"You do not understand the system." I understand that placebo's work over 30% of the time.

I also understand that if you get the book and it doesn't work they tell you to get the tapes and if the tapes don't work then they tell you to take the seminar and at the seminar they try to sell you the tapes.

You're a fool. Sorry, but you are. If your attitude is, "I can't get it out of my subconscious mind, even though it's already in there." You DON'T understand the system. It's obvious just by the way you describe it. You have no idea what you're saying.

And with LSC - they didn't do that whole thing with me. They told me how to become successful with the system just from the book. Their advice worked. All they said about anything else is, "If you want to see the differences, there is likely even more benefits you can get from trying the personal learning course, and the seminar." They didn't say, "Oh, you're failing with it? GO TAKE THE $700 SEMINAR! Muhahaha."

You're following exactly what RG's website has said about PR. Know what it has said? FALSE CLAIMS. Ed Strachar visited a PR seminar, and he refuses to talk about it. Reading Genius involves pointless excersises that you must do in order to actually say you're doing it. PR is just as easy as getting a book, and being able to go anywhere with it.

Not only that, but RG has an obvious limit. PhotoReading doesn't. You think Pete, or any of the other PhotoReaders who have been doing it for years could be as good with RG if they had done it the same amount of time? It's not practical.

You don't bounce over 90% of it.

Want to know something else? I normal read a lot of Einstien Factor too! I missed probably a little less than 8%. You can use the system, and comprehend, retain all of the information better than normal methods, along with getting in done in no slower needed than a third of the time.

I'm sorry that you've turned to the darkside.