quote:
Originally posted by Dana Hanson:
Remember, kids, confusion is the prime indicator that learning is taking place.

I choose to follow Paul Scheele's motto: "There is no failure, only feedback."

The overall objective of Reading Genius is to overwhelm your "whole mind" so your regular reading speed goes up.

If you are seeing results with the Reading Genius approach, great! Keep using it. But keep in mind, it is human nature to seek out and adopt the easiest, most effective way to do things, which is how all of us have evolved onto this forum and the PhotoReading system.

Sorry Dana, I don't agree with you. Reading MarkP4's story is like my PR-biography!

I took the course, bought and read the book, followed every step, used some tapes and still can't get it to work.

"There is no failure, only feedback" is one of the NLP presuppositions. To continue in this line of thought: if a strategy doesn't work, change it and do something else until it works...

I started using PR for Direct Learning. I wonder how this will go, my expectations are high, although I wonder whether it's PR or the timeline that generates the new behaviour...

Regards,
P.

P.S. I'm curious what Richard Bandler's opinion is on speed, rapid, photo, mental, genius reading...

[This message has been edited by P. Brain (edited July 23, 2002).]