I PhotoRead a lot. Sometimes, when I get a really good PhotoRead or when an activation session really turns me on, I'll immediately go to rapid reading. I'll read the entire book. Sometimes I'm zipping through at high speeds and other times I'm re-reading a paragraph because I thoroughly enjoyed it the first time.

Going through all of the words consciously is one way to process a book. And it is a different experience from using the full PhotoReading system. Most of the time, I'm not interested in spending much time with a book--or with the author. I have other priorities. I simply want the information.

I can get all of the details from books I could possibly want with the PhotoReading system in a fraction of the time it would take reading regular. Even technical books filled with new information.

Do I want speed? No. I want information.

Do I want all information? No. I want useful information that meets my purpose. And, I would prefer understanding to raw information.

I get that with PhotoReading.

I've done the other programs, and I think PhotoReading is by far the best. If I thought something from another course was better, we would have incorporated it into our course, one way or another.

If someone likes Reading Genius better, fantastic. The purpose of these programs is to make life easier and more fulfilling.

I don't always dis other programs. I like some that are competitive to our other programs.

Like our Million Dollar Vocabulary. I think it is head and shoulders better than the Verbal Advantage program. But I have a lot of respect for VA, and I often recommend their program as an adjunct to ours. Founder Phil Bonnell was just over for a visit a couple of weeks ago to share thoughts and ideas.

Same for our EasyLearn Language Programs. Colin Rose's programs, which are available through Nightingale-Conant, are excellent. I often tell people to use his programs as the next step.

Sometimes it bugs me when someone doesn't get PhotoReading, because it is superbly powerful and useful, but everyone is different. To those that don't get it, please don't try to rob others of their experiences or successes just because yours is different.

Love makes the world go round, diversity keeps it interesting, and tolerance keeps it on its axis.