I find the headline of your ad for Decisive Action to be be intentionally and distastefully deceptive. In bold red you state "54% of our customers have reached upper level income". The clear implication is that they have reached that level by using your products; if not why would you even include this, especially as a bold faced introduction. The only other acceptable explanation for its inclusion would be that Paul had studied these customers in devising the strategy of this course. I don't think that is the case; at least you don't mention this in the article. No it seems there is really no relationship between their wealth and your products, other than that you would have to be at least middle class to afford any of them.

I wonder how you expect us to take your word that if we work at it, Photo Reading will work, or believe your enthusiastic declarations that you can see, feel, and hear energy, when you find it so easy to be loose with your words in other ways.

You seem to be good people and I am not ready to dismiss your products, although the verdict is still out for me. I am disappointed though, that you have chosen to gamble your reputation of integrity for the extra bucks you may be able to extract from the more gullible. After all, how many houses on the bluffs of the river do you need.

As always, I commend you for this open forum and the opportunity for us to express ourselves here......Harry