Ramon, you are very amazing When i got home, it suddenly hit me it was sidis. The i's mixed me up.

Alex, i hope you are off your high-horse by now. People are people & hissy-fits are part of the game. This board and the people who comment here are not perfect. I am what i am & if it bothers you how i comment to others.....don't exacerbate the situation by scolding me It'll only p*ss me off.

Krisk, i was differentiating between mind, intelligence and other than conscious mind. For me, i see a difference in their application. I used examples to explain myself. Sorry to have mixed you up w/ sidis.
I have a question for you: Why did you use the word sorry at the end of your remark? I took it to mean you did understand what i wrote & were telling me it made no sense by placing the word sorry at the end. BUT, now i'm thinking you were telling me that you just didn't understand what i wrote. <<< If that is, in fact, the truth, then please never use the word sorry if you don't understand someone.

There is no need to ever apologize for not understanding something. You have every right to ask anyone to explain themselves more clearly. Next time i make a comment you don't understand--& you'd like to understand it---tell me. I'll give it another shot

[This message has been edited by Margaret (edited August 26, 2002).]