Thanks for the ideas

Untill a couple of months ago I had never heard of "image streaming" I'm still only vague about it but I'll do a search on it.

The reason I ask is that I know I am so very close in my Pr break through. I just have this feeling that something is not quite ready( maybe right...I can't really explain it) I have "Personal Genuis" and I have been trying to see my "Stop sign" (Natural Brillance)so that I can notice, play experiment and then remove it. I don't recongnize what my stop sign is.

If I use Youngprer as a 10 on the scale and a Neewbie as a 1, them I think I am probally a 6 or a 7 on the scale. I don't have any self doubt about PR... yet I know that a small hill has to be climbed before a major mile stone can be reached.

Today out of know where a fact "The Rule of Ten" came into my mind, the other day a simple equation came to my understanding in a simple way.

I have been going to sleep right after listening to "Dream Play" and awakening very tired for the last two weeks. (something is happening but I don't know what)

I am sorry about my rambling. but I'm sure someone on this form has had the same feelings and can help explain it to me.

any Ideas?