Dan,

The Genius Code is excellent for imagestreaming it also lets you work out the messages that come from image streams. Since the internal mind seems to talk in metaphors, especially with image stream. I actually found that the technique predicted time and place of events and breakthroughs for my project. Also I developed from it a technique that for me surpasses image streaming. I am still experimenting with it to see how far it can really go for me.

One factor why we fail to notice out intuition is not so much that we failed to notice it but allowed our 'lodgical' mind to argue against the information we've received. In this way our feeling sense often is the strongest. It is the most accurate. Have you ever felt out of sorts with what was going on around you. For example... It's a beautiful day there is no apparent reason for you to feel sad and yet you do. Then days later you find out a dear friend faviourite Aunt had died that day. Usually we make no connections to these two things and yet in all probablity there was a connection.

So starting with the feeling sense if you are feeling out of sorts you could be picking up some vibes from somewhere. It makes a very good point for keeping a journal when you are starting to try and get into touch with your intuition.

Alex