I don't think Howard's program is a scam even though it promises a whole lot more than it actually delivers. I have actually attended Howard Berg's seminar at the Learning Annex in New York. Needless to say it was a "live" infomercial to sell his program. He got ****ed off when someone questioned his claims and I was taken aback by this because the guy claims to be a teacher. Nevertheless I find Howard's speed reading techniques recycled from Evelyn Wood and nicely packaged up and claimed as his own. I did like Howard's Mega-Math program though - it is full of calculation techniques that you can wow your friends with and facilitate calculations in your head

All in all It was amusing to hear him say Photoreading was a scam because all the claims he said photoreading made are infact claims made by him.

Thanks

Flutie

quote:
Originally posted by MarkP4:
I'd love to but I already read faster than Iron Maiden Eddy. That's one of the reasons I returned it.

RG routinely goes for over $150 on ebay and all he has to do is say that he doesn't think it works and it will still sell.

I sold some Kenpo Karate tapes a couple years ago that I almost got full price out of and I even said I flat out don't believe in Kenpo Karate as a self defense method but that's just my opinion and people wanted them anyway.

I also sold a Pandora Box Guitar Processor and I said I think the sound sucks and it's too digital and I still had 6 bids.

MegaSpeedreading is on there for $10, now that is a scam.