Helena, how wonderful to know you also take Mother Meera's darshan She did spend time in Canada i recall reading.

Oh yes, i have gone every year since 1995. It just keeps getting better and better too. Mother has been so kind to me. Just last Friday, my nephew fell and the hospital said he'd done some horrific damage to his knee and would require sugery. I called Mother on Sunday and She said She'd help. One ring and the phone was picked up.

Then i called Andrew & told him to think good thoughts about his knee and that he would not need surgery and rehab. He was so upset because he's a senior in high school and was going into NYC for acting lessons and looking at colleges. So everything just came to a stop.

Anyway, on Tues. the MRI showed he'd broken his leg in 2 places and the bone had been pushed into his knee. They set it & he'll only be in a cast for 6 weeks. NO surgery and he's so happy. She did the same for me when they told me i'd have to be operated on for my wrist. Then i was told i'd never have full movement in this wrist again. Well, guess what? I have full movement in this wrist. The therapist couldn't believe it was as strong as before at my "advanced" age

I'm planning to go in May of 2003 & stay at Zum Baren. It's such a wonderful place by the River Lahn. Be ever so wonderful to see you there. May is the month of Mary, right? October is the month of Dassara. So, i am especially fond of those two times.

How long have you been taking Her darshan?