well i had a good knack at photoreading for a while back i only did one book and im not sure if i got it right .. and as time has progressed my study load has piled p so im giving this a another shot .. my main problem was getting into the alpha state i still need help on this and i still dont get the tangerine thing i know i had it once bt i dont see the use of it .. and also when i did photo read the book my eyes got distracted by the pictres .. and whats a good page flip rate and also i read the suggestion photo read backwards and pside down any comments on this also one ther thing .. any good suggestions on hotoreading in progession like i dont want to photoread the entire book just a chapter or tw at a time anyone reccomend a regimene for this and if razorduo and andy something still are on theboards just saying hi one more thing super reading.. still not flly clear about this i one time when looking for vocab words i pt my finger at the top-middle of the page and followed my finger down the page and the words sort of jumped out to me i had no concious recall of the other words though was this sperreadin or what thanks for all the help one last thing has anyone noticed improved vision all around AFTER sing photoreading.. or does anyone know anything out there they cold reccomend for sharpening vision besides glasses and contacts thanks